Gain valuable insight to Community Matters by attending our Leadership Luncheon.
Held every two years, this event is attended by up to 150 individuals and offers an opportunity for non-profits and community agencies to learn about services available, ask questions and gain valuable insight into what really matters to the citizens of San Benito County.
Join our panel of local community leaders as they answer questions and provide valuable insight on: Education * Employment * Homeless * Housing * Job Training * Poverty * Seniors * Youth & more *
- Anthony Botelho, Board of Supervisors, District #2
- Adrian Ramirez, Principal, San Benito High School
- Darren Thompson, Sheriff, San Benito County
- Ignacio Velazquez, Mayor, City of Hollister
- Ray Espinosa, County Administrative Officer
Hal Hendrickson, Moderator