The San Benito County Chamber of Commerce is set to host its 98th annual dinner and dance event Feb. 16 at Leal Vineyards, where it will hand out awards to people and businesses in the community.
The 2019 nominees are:
- Man of the Year: Robert Quaid
- Woman of the Year: Jayme Stewart
- Ambassador of the Year: Barbara Cosio
- Service Business of the Year: Infinity Staffing
- Health and Wellness Business of the Year: Kamal Yoga Studio
- Service and Design Business of the Year: Amalia Ellis Design
- Rising Star of the Year: 18th Barrel Tasting Room
- Agricultural Green Business Leader of the Year: Jayleaf, LLC
The Scooby Valdez Band will provide live music at the dinner and dance at Leal Vineyards, located at 300 Maranatha Drive in Hollister.
Tickets are $85 each or $800 for a table of ten people.
For more information, contact interim CEO Michelle Leonard at (831) 637-5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member Today
Support your local independent news.
We work hard to give you the news and information you need. By becoming a member, you will be part of something bigger; BenitoLink, your community-supported news source.
Add Facebook comment
Comment using your Facebook account. Facebook comments will be published on this page, and on Facebook. It will not be posted to the "Recent Comments" list on the BenitoLink front page.