The 2018 Gubernatorial Primary election will be held on June 5, 2018. The top two finishers will advance to the general election in November.
Contests available for the June 2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election are:
State (Top 2 move on to November General Election)
- Governor (4 year)
- Lieutenant Governor (4 year)
- Secretary of State (4 years)
- Controller (4 years)
- Treasurer (4 years)
- Attorney General (4 years)
- Insurance Commissioner (4 years)
- Member State Board of Equalization, District 2 (4 years)
- US Senator (6 years)
- US Congress / District 20 (2 years)
- State Senator / District 12 (4 years)
- Member of Assembly / District 30 (2 years)
Superior Court Judge
- Department 1 (6 years)
- Department 2 (6 years)
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction (4 years)
- County Superintendent of Schools (4 years)
- County Supervisor
- District 3 (4 years)
- District 4 (4 years)
- Assessor (4 years)
- Clerk/Auditor/Recorder (4 years)
- District Attorney (4 years)
- Sheriff/Coroner (4 years)
- Treasurer/Tax Collector/Public Administrator (4 years)
For more information about the primary election or the qualifications required to run visit; http://sbcvote.us/registrar-of-voters/contests-up-for-election-june-2018...
Become a Member Today
Support your local independent news.
We work hard to give you the news and information you need. By becoming a member, you will be part of something bigger; BenitoLink, your community-supported news source.
Add Facebook comment
Comment using your Facebook account. Facebook comments will be published on this page, and on Facebook. It will not be posted to the "Recent Comments" list on the BenitoLink front page.