Hollister’s own “Tomato Mama,” Diane Matarangas, and her husband, Dan, invite you to Penny Lane Farm to taste a variety of heirloom tomatoes and enjoy homemade pizza.
• Taste a variety of heirloom tomatoes - you might find a new favorite!
• Enjoy homemade wood-fired pizza - we provide the dough and sauce, you bring your favorite cheese and toppings
• Mingle with friends, neighbors and the Slow Food community
• Sip on cool drinks
Provided by event hosts:
• Handmade pizza dough
• Pizza sauce made from Penny Lane tomatoes
• Non-alcoholic beverages
What to bring:
• Your favorite toppings -- something from your own garden perhaps!
• Your own varieties of garden-grown tomatoes for tasting (optional)
Cost: $5 per person (kids 5 & under FREE). Please RSVP by Friday, Sept. 23 to [email protected] - Tickets for sale at the door
As your local Slow Food Chapter, San Benito Bounty supports Good, Clean and Fair food for all in our community. Our Chapter focuses on the following:
Promoting seasonal, locally grown foods
Supporting our region's farmers, ranchers and gardeners
Supporting local school gardens
Connecting the community with local producers and the Slow Food movement through events
As a member of Slow Food San Benito Bounty, you are helping this important work continue and grow!
If you love what we are doing, consider becoming a member or ask us how to donate time or resources.
Become a member of Slow Food USA at www.slowfoodusa.org and remember to select San Benito Bounty as your chapter!