Information provided by County of San Benito
San Benito County announced the county it has has met the requirements to move to the Yellow Tier, the least restrictive of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy’s tiers. Beginning June 2 activities and businesses permitted in the Yellow Tier may resume operation. San Benito County has an adjusted daily new case rate per 100,000 residents of 1.3 thus moving into Yellow tier.
Businesses and activities permitted to open under the state’s Yellow Tier must continue to comply with the state’s Industry Guidance.
Permitted under the Yellow tier:
Bars without food service can open indoors at 25% capacity.
- Max 35% capacity
- Indoor capacity max 25% with time restrictions
- Weekly worker testing program
- With other modifications
- In-state visitors only, check for current California Department of Public Health Travel Advisory in effect.
- Open indoors with modifications
- Encourage teleworking
Family Entertainment Centers
- Max 50% capacity
- 75% if all guests are tested or show proof of full vaccination
- 100% masking except for food and beverage service
- Food/beverage consumption must be restricted to designated areas separated from activity area
See more here.
On May 21, the California Department of Public Health announced that as California fully reopens the economy, the state will move beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. Beginning June 15, 2021, all sectors listed in the current Blueprint Activities and Business Tiers Chart may return to usual operations (with the limited exceptions noted for Mega Events).
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine and distribution process, visit covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/. To register for the state’s MyTurn vaccine registration and notification system please visit myturn.ca.gov/. Residents can also call 2-1-1 for resource information.