Information provided by the San Benito County Chamber of Commerce.
The San Benito County Chamber of Commerce and presenting sponsor Richland Communities will host the 99th annual Awards Dinner Dance on Feb. 22, 2020 at Leal Vineyards’ Barrel Room, located at 300 Maranatha Drive in Hollister.
Each year the event honors:
- Woman of the Year
- Man of the Year
- Chamber Ambassador of the Year
- Rising Star Entrepreneur Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Green Business Leader of the Year
Nominations open Oct. 1 and close Nov. 20. Forms are available at the chamber of commerce office, online or can be requested by email. All nominees must be current chamber members.
Last year’s award winners include:
- Man of the Year: Bob Quaid
- Woman of the Year: Jayme Stewart
- Ambassador of the Year: Barbara Cosio
- Health & Wellness Business of the Year: Kamal Yoga Studio
- Rising Star Entrepreneur: 18th Barrel Tasting Room
- Service & Design Business: Amalia Ellis Design
- Service Business of the Year: Infinity Staffing
- Agricultural Green Business Leader: Jayleaf, LLC
This year’s theme is Roaring 20’s, so feel free to dress the part. Awards will be given out for best dressed female, best dressed male and best dressed couple.
Tickets go on sale Oct. 1, with prices varying depending on date of purchase:
- Oct. 1-31: $85/person and $850/table of ten
- Nov. 1-Dec. 31: $99/person and $990/table of 10