Information provided by Hillside Christian Fellowship.
Hillside Christian Fellowship is hosting three, free summer workshop for the community. Learn and develop skills in a fun and creative atmosphere with hands-on instruction and support from experienced speakers, writers and artists.
Three workshops are available:
- This workshop will encourage confidence in participants when it comes to speaking to crowds of people
- Put together and present an inspirational message that speaks to the audience
- This workshop will help participants discover and develop the writer within
- Connect and communicate thoughts on paper to effectively impact readers
- This workshop will help participants tap into artistic expression through canvas, pen and paper
- Six weeks dedicated to painting, lettering/calligraphy and journal designing
Note: Childcare will be provided. There will be a small fee for art materials.