This Wednesday, October 23rd from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the SBC Free Library
Listen to community leaders; share your thoughts.
How can the San Benito County community achieve its vision of a fully functioning library? Click here to see the meeting’s format and schedule.
5:30 pm Refreshments
Moderator Julie Morris, Vision 2012
- Jerry Muenzer, County Supervisor, District 4
- Elizabeth Martínez, Salinas Library Director
- Doug Achterman, Gavilan College Head Librarian
- Victor Gómez, Hollister City Council, District 4
- Rob Bernosky, San Benito County Republicans
7:00 pm Audience questions
7:25 pm Gary Byrne, Community Foundation for San Benito County ~ Wrap Up
Information at 408.506.0801 and email@example.com