Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Training & Volunteer Info
Volunteers Needed to Help Prepare Taxes January – April 15, 2013
Help low-wage earning families file their income taxes and claim thousands of dollars in earned income tax credits There are so many ways you can help!
● Greeters/Screeners ● Tax Preparers
● Interpreters ● Site Coordinators
November: Intro Class—Tuesday the 27th
December: 4th, 11th, 13th, 18th, & 20th
January: 3rd (TEST)
Intermediate Classes (Advanced)
January: 8th & 10th
• No experience necessary
• Free tax law and e-file training
• Convenient training locations
• Flexible hours
• No liability to tax preparer
(sites are IRS approved)
• Gain hands-on tax experience
• Learn a life-long skill
• Meet interesting people
• Boost your resume
• Strengthen your community
• Transform a life!
San Benito County Basic Tax Law Training Class Schedule
All classes will be held at the CSWD offices on San Felipe Road 6:00—9:00 PM, taught by an IRS Senior Tax Consultant
Don’t wait. Sign up today!
Contact Mary Anne Hughes at 831-637-0340 for more
information and for your application!