This article is updated as agendas and meetings are announced. Last updated Jan. 4 at 3:43 p.m.
Public meetings are held by all agencies that provide services to the public such as government, school districts and water districts. The meetings, which are meant to increase transparency in the decisions made by local leaders and that impact our community, range from quarterly meetings to twice a month.
Public agencies are required to publish agendas 72 hours prior to a regular meeting.
The following meetings are scheduled for the week of Jan. 3.
- Jan. 5- Emergency Medical Care Committee at 9 a.m. Full agenda here.
- Jan. 5- Gavilan Joint Community College District at 5:30 p.m. Full agenda here.
- Jan. 5- Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments at 5 p.m. Full agenda here.
- Jan. 6- Child Abuse Prevention Council of San Benito County at 1:30 p.m. Full agenda here.
- Jan. 6- Water Resource Association of San Benito County at 4 p.m. Agenda was not posted on their website but it’s available at the old courthouse building located at 440 Fifth St.
- Jan. 6- San Benito County Intergovernmental Committee at 4:30 p.m. Agenda was posted at the old courthouse building located at 440 Fifth St.
- Jan. 8- Hollister City Council at 9 a.m. Agenda was not posted as of Jan. 3. Agendas are posted here.
Do you know of any other public meetings not included in this article? Let us know! Email information to [email protected]