This article was contributed by the San Benito County Free Library.
Fall is here at the San Benito County Free Library. Celebrate the season by taking your (free) fall pictures at our Library Pumpkin Patch, now through October 31. Please bring your cameras or cell phones and we'll be happy to take your pictures for you. All ages are welcome! Come join the fun!
The Pumpkin Patch will be open:
- Mondays from 12:30 pm – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12:00 p.m – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The library would like to thank Phil Foster and Pinnacle Organically Grown produce for its generous contribution of pumpkins and hay bales in order to make our Pumpkin Patch possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library at (831) 636-4107 or email@example.com.