The Library Action Committee has organized a special Saturday Forum. We know early evening Forums present a challenge, so if you missed the last two Forums, this is the time to weigh in with your views on the future of the San Benito County Free Library.
Library Action Committee Invites You To Attend
Community Forum on the
Future of San Benito County Libraries
Saturday, January 25, 2014 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
San Benito County Free Library
470 – 5th Street
Dave Wright, Moderator
- Margie Barrios, San Benito County Supervisor, District 1
- Victor Gómez, Hollister City Council, District 4
- Marty Richman, Member, Free Lance Editorial Board
- Elizabeth Martínez, Salinas Library Director
- Cathy Alameda, A Mom in the Community
We will be asking panelists and residents what their vision is of the future of our libraries in Hollister and San Juan Bautista.
For more information, contact: Lois Locci at 408.506.0801 and/or