On Monday, Feb. 16, Boy Scout Troops 777 and 787 placed flags up and down San Benito Street to recognize the President's Day holiday.
This is one of the eight holidays each year where they beautify downtown with 74 large American flags as part of their annual fundraiser.
In 2014 these are the businesses who sponsored flags:
– USA Sports (five flags)
– VanCo – Northern California (five flags)
– Mortgage California / Jeff McMullen (two flags)
– Leif Nordstrom Dentistry (two flags)
– Roof Time
– Monterey Private Wealth
– Legacy Sanitation
– Realty World Advantage – Jack Kirk
– Realty World Advantage – Mike Walters
– Coates & Sowards
– Whiteside Construction
– Eight Oaks Financial and Insurance Services
– And a number of anonymous donors
Visit the troops' Facebook page and like us here: http://goo.gl/nIJjdF.
If you would like to become a flag sponsor, reach out to Andy here: [email protected]